6.20.2006

I once started a blog.... I cannot now remember what happened to it. But I'm glad to take up the cause once more!
Of course, my life is now very busy and things are unravelling and coming together pretty fast - these are interesting times indeed.
I wish I had started my blog earlier. There are so many vignettes of my life that I would have liked to capture. For me, every event is didactic. There is a lesson to be learned. I shall try to tell the little anectodes of my life. I shall also try to bring out the morals of the story as I go along. I hope you can share my experience and learn to love your life more as you read about mine.
Today, I went to the post office. I received a letter in the mail from a firm that I applied to work for. The letter was slim. My experiences tell me that slim letters only carry bad news. I am not enthusiastic to recieve them. This one was a letter of rejection from the firm. Ha! It was from the office in Austin, Texas. But I am very calm about it because I know something that the letter's sender doesn't. The head office of the firm in Houston, Texas has already flown me over there, interviewed me, and offered me a position! Time and chance have made the letter meaningless.... And for this, I am grateful.
As time and chance bring fortune, they also can bring disappointment. As they bring opportunity, they can also announce the death of hope. Today, time and chance are on my side. And I am, indeed, very grateful.
Enjoy my thoughts.

No comments: