12.01.2006

Weary

...that's how I feel. Studying for exams has me totally worn out. I was going to panic a few days ago but I've decided to take each day as it comes. I really have no other choice.

I have refused to worry about the future. I'm not sure if this is good or bad; I'm not sure if I care.

So much has happened in the world of recent and I've just been unable to keep track of them all. For one, and this may be the least important, Matt Hughes lost his UFC belt to George "Rush" St. Pierre. Matt had beaten him before so I am not as gutted as I'd ordinarily feel. Hughes needs a break anyways. Vladmir Kramnik [the World Chess Champion] is playing Fritz - a computer program - in this year's installment of the "man v. machine" sampling. I think the computer will whop his a... but he's been doing great so far. There really is a lot to be said for machines that have no passion, nor initiative.

I'm looking forward to Egypt. I reserved my hotel this week and I hope everything else goes smoothly. I doubt that I have looked forward to anything like this before. I can't wait to free myself from these books!

My weariness bears upon me.... I'll have to take up this post at a more auspicious time, deal?

...like you could disagree! Cheers!

No comments: